Sunday, February 24, 2008

prom proposal....

while i was at work... J'son came over to my house with his parents to decorate my room. i had no idea any of this was going on. right after work i had to go to young women's which went really late because we went to a play. when i came home, the house was dark and i couldn't find my mom. Daniel said that she left some laundry on my bed. so i was going to put my stuff down in my room when i noticed it was hard to get in the door.... there were streamers all along the inside of my door that i had to break through to get in. my mom was standing on the other side of the room with her camera of course. there was confetti EVERYWHERE. i still don't have it vaccumed up. on my bed there was a cake which had an unfinished message. i had to use the balloons, which had a letter on each one, to figure out the rest of the message.

a couple days later, my brother's friend from california came to visit. my mom took us to J'son's house right after school while his mom drove him around doing some errands. it took about an hour to finish, but it turned out great... i did a "string along" all the way through the house (using a whole scane of lime green yarn), that led him up to his room where there were even more streamers and more confetti. we hung a pinata in the corner which he had to break open to figure out a hang man message. there was candy with letters on them, regular candy, and a whole bag of confetti in the pinata. the message told him to go look in the garage where we had a "crime scene" which had a reply to the prom proposal.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

How fun! So, you guys must have had fun together at the last dance, huh? When's prom?

Marrianne said...

Unbelievable! So creative and fun!

music <3