Sunday, October 19, 2008

Homecoming...

k i know this is WAY late, but here it goes... haha homecoming was pretty fun :)

json asked me by having a friend come up and cover my eyes while he handed me a bouquet of flowers, a card, and a symphony bar :) it was raining outside so the flowers wilted before i got a good picture :(

i answered him by putting a ton of pink balloons in his truck with pigs drawn on them. then i wrote all over the windows "when pigs fly":) and on one of the balloons i wrote "yes i'll go to homecoming with you" json thought it would be funny to write it on my car the next day. (well, my dad's car, but he's even said a couple times that its my car lol)

the game that friday was way fun :) jessica and i painted our faces and made skyhawk masks. next year we've decided to go all out :) we also wrote all over the car

sat morning, json and his parents picked me up to go watch his cousin play football. it was way cute watching these 3 1/2 foot boys running around tackling eachother in uniforms and pads that looked a few sizes too big for them. haha :)

then, we went to ruby river for lunch. i had to get back by like 4 to go get my hair done :) janna came by to take pictures and watch :)

after my hair was done, i went home and got ready. the theme was "a night in paris" the cafeteria was way pretty :) wish i got some pictures of it. they had a huge eifel tower in the middle of the room that lit up. then they decorated some tables and booths all formal. it was really pretty :)

we left the dance early and went back to json's house to watch "prom night" :) when his parents came to pick us up from the dance, there was a small bouquet of yellow roses on my seat :) it was really sweet :)

well... srry theres not a ton of detail but that was like a month ago lol :)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

That sounds like fun...and brings back so many memories. You look beautiful, and I love the dress. Thank you for sharing!

music <3